Read the whole shortlist! Get all six books for a special price.
This is a fantastic opportunity to inspire a love of reading in your young people. Just take a look at this year’s shortlist, which features six fascinating stories of magic, kindness, friendship, adventure and identity told with humour, daring and wonder:
- The Soup Movement by Ben Davis
- When Life gives you Mangoes by Kereen Getten
- Maggie Blue and the Dark World by Anna Goodall
- How I Saved the World in a Week by Polly Ho-Yen
- The Beast and the Bethany by Jack Meggitt-Phillips
- Dark Peak by Marcus Sedgwick